Chameleon Color Tones is an innovative alcohol-based marker system that Gives you the ability to change the color tone of your ink!
The 50 vibrant colors produce over 100 and 100's of different color tones giving you the ability to create stunning effects such as 3D, smooth transitions, highlighting, shading, gradations and blending, all with one pen. Each pen goes from as light as a hint of a tint to rich tones, eliminating tonal gaps in your collection.
One pen blends multiple tones. The Chameleon Color Tones system allow you to do more with less!
- Double-Ended Pen
- Japanese SuperSoft Brush Nib and Bullet Nib
- Professional Quality Alcohol-Based Ink
- Refillable Inks
- Replaceable Nibs
- Permanent on Most Surfaces
- Compatible with all other Alcohol-Based Inks
- Non-Toxic and Low Odor
- Ideal for All Paper Crafts, Manga, Graphic and Fine Art
What do you get?
50 Color Tones set includes:
- The Original 20 colors -
- Pastel Tones set includes : Warm Sunset YO3, Fawn NU3, Bisque NU1, Bubble Gum PK3, Cool Gray CG8.
- Earth Tones set includes: Spring Medow YG3 , Bark BR5, Seville Orange OR4, Hot Cocoa BR2, Olive Green OL3.
- Primary Tones set includes: Crimson Red RD4, Summer Sun YL2, s Royal Blue BL6, Grass Green GR3, Deep Black BK4.
- Cool Tones set includes: Sky Blue BL3, Blue Violet BV4, Deep Violet VO4, Purple Grape PR4, Aqua Marine BG4.
- The 30 NEW colors -
- Nature Tones : BR1 Taupe, BR3 Cinnamon, GR1 Green Apple, GR2 Dark Sage, GR4 Evergreen
- Blue Tones : BL2 Baby Blue, BL4 Cornflower Blue, BL7 Indigo, BG1 Lagoon, BG3 Turquoise
- Floral Tones:PK2 Dusty Rose, PK4 Peony Pink, PK5 Fuchsia, BV2 Lavender, VO2 Mauve
- Warm Tones: RD2 Red Coral, RD3 Vermillion, RD5 Burgundy, YO2 Mellow Yellow, OR3 Tangerin
- Skin Tones : NU00 Nude, NU0 Sand, NU2 Light Peach, NU4 Carmel, BR4 Burnt Umber
- Gray Tones: NG4 Neutral Gray 4, CG5 Cool Gray 5, CG9 Cool Gray 9, WG3 Warm Gray 3, WG7 Warm Gray 7
- 1 x Colorless Blender - A double-ended pen with Japanese SuperSoft Brush and Bullet Nibs containing the same colorless Toning Medium used in the Mixing Chamber of Chameleon Color Tones.Use to overlay, lighten or continue blending already applied color. Use over any color to add texture and patterns.
- 1 x Detail Pen - A double-ended pen with two Fine Line nibs (0.6mm and 0.4mm) containing black dye-based ink that is permanent when dry and compatible with alcohol-based inks. Use for illustrating, outlining and to accent stamping. Whatever you draw will not smear when combined with Chameleon Color Tones.
- 1 set of Chameleon Tweezers
- Pack of assorted replacement nibs
- Multi-purpose Case with Carry Strap - converts into Work Station
- Deluxe Instructions and Idea Guide
See how it works!
You can use Chameleon Color Tones in 2 Ways:
1. As a high quality alcohol based traditional marker pen.
2. Adjusting color tones to create one-pen-blends and gradations.